Friday, December 27, 2013

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party!

Merry Christmas! What better way to celebrate Christmas than following the oh so popular Ugly Sweater trend. I did not realize that EVERYONE was going to host an ugly sweater party. But regardless, it was a ton of fun and even more fun getting ready for.




Everything here was bought either from the dollar store, thrift store, or 70% sale at Michael's. So overwhelming!!





Gotta have a Hot Chocolate Bar and Candy Bar!









Photobooth to show off our fun outfits. My friend bought the photobooth props from Etsy. She also had a polariod camera!



I used wrapping paper for the left booth and tinsel for the right booth. I had to buy about twenty 9 ft strands of tinsel. A dollar each.









I bought my snowman sweater from Ross and made my boyfriend's vest from the thrift store. I hot glued dollar store items on the vest.




No comments:

Post a Comment